Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hello there

So my second day, my second post. Yesterday evening I've found some very nice people! People who also loves Shah Rukh Khsn! As I wrote, I am a real big Fan...
Those people pick me up in there middle without asking, accepted who I am and that I am blind! They have also accepted, that I am very depressed in these times! They tried to give me hope, understanding and told me, not to give up! It's long ago that i could have this expierience...
So today I spend most of my time again with listen to a movie with SRK and also to write with those people on their homepage dunedain-srk.net/wp/.
So if you, yes you, whos reading my blog right know;-) asre a english speaking one don't wonder, it's a german speaking site! But if you are german and if you love Shah Rukh, maybe you'd like to visit the paige.<i can only Advise!

So, all for today.

Kisses Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment