Friday, August 3, 2012

Hi

People always telling me, how stong i am, wonderful, lovely, kind, what a good heart i'm haviing, how adorable I am...

So I aks u: If i am really all this, why am i alone then? Why does nobody care then now?

I thought I have lot of friends in twitter! Helped so many ppl there, was always there when they had sorrows, tried to give love, hope, solace, whatever. They all said I love u! Ur my best friend...

Ill tell u now something: this is all shit!!! Crab, empty n meaningless words! Of all those fridns, 3 cared now!!!

What is admiration n respect worth for? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Guess i will quit twitter, nobody will miss me there.. these 3 ok, but can hold contact in diffrent way. All other would not even notice that im gone!

Ok, will not have the possibility anymore to tweet Shah Rukh Khan, to feel closer to him, to read his tweets... That will really be missed. I will miss it, he surely not..

Nothing makes sense anymore, people only feel pity for me or mercy, that all. N thats the only thing i dont need...

I need real friends, a shoulder to lean on! But there's none. N this will never change...

It doesnt matter if im alive or if im dead, nobody will miss me...

1 comment:

  1. Hello sweet Caroline, I think I understand exactly what you're describing! So many people are so wrapped up in themselves they don't truly know how to have meaningful relationships, or else think it's too much trouble! I had a "friend" who I was there for when she was having marital problems, and yet when my mom died suddenly (it was unexpected, and I was devastated), she seemed to be supportive for a couple of weeks and then cut me out of her life because I wasn't there for HER enough. What?! It was really shocking because her father had died a couple of years before, so I thought she'd understand me, but no! She was only interested in herself. Well, two weeks of grieving just wasn't enough for me to be suddenly "over it", it's been a year and a half and I still cry about my mom. As for the former friend, I felt my efforts of befriending her were wasted because she was clearly just using me. Just one example of how weird and selfish that people can be! Others, though, just don't know HOW to really reach out to others successfully. I hope that you and I can continue getting to know each other. Thinking of you, dear one. Sending hugs! With love from Mae

    ReplyDelete