Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hi there

Oh my god, its very very long ago that i wrote here... There was just nothing special to tel..

My days were always the same. But im am really happy about one thing: I really found lots of friends in Twitter! And some r really special and I think that these friendships will last for ever! True, warm hearted friends who take n accept me as I am!

But in the last few weeks im really having a good mood! Ok, before that i really felt bad, didn't really talk a lot even in Twittter sometimes... But now im really feeling good!

Maybe also because im hoping to a special thing??? Sure but i cant tell more about it!

What makes me really happy is that one of my beloved Twitter friends will come to visit me in the end of June!!! I cant await till she is here!!!!! Oh we surely will have a great time together, loooooot to talk, to laugh, just to share so much things!

And of course I still dream of meeting Shah Rukh Khan one day!

And now I want to thank all people, who read my blog and I want to thank those, who leave a comment here! Unfortunately I didn't find out how to answer u, once more my stupid screen reading software don't read all... But i am really thankfull to all of u!

Now i'm wishing ua all a very happy day, all the best for the future and send u lots of love! Take all care u!

bye bye

1 comment:

  1. First time I read your Blog. I am from your twitter family. It nice to see your blog as well. And I salute your courge to fight. May you get what you want. :)

    ReplyDelete