Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hi there

On monday was my Bday and it was really a special Day to me! I got so many congrats from my beloved friends in Twitter... Never go so much in my life! But it also made me bit sad because i wished that they all could be here with me... And i also wished to get a Bday Tweet from Shah Rukh.. But it's ok.. He always get these wishes day after day. I think often from people who dont have Birthday! But every person has to know on its own, what he or she is writing.. Eberybody should be happy with hisself...

In the afternoon my mother came to embrace me, wish good luck and we had fun. In the evening my best Friend Pamela came and we baked my Bday cake for Yesterday.

My sister, her husband and their daughter (my Godchild) came yesterday bacause the lil one had playing group in the afternoon and afterwoods she is always very tired. So it was too late to come on monday and too much for the lil girl.

But yesterday it was amazing! She had so much fun, we all had it. My Mother came too, Pamela and an Ex-Boyfreind of mine. So much to laugh, eating and talk.. I really enjoyed it!

In two years i will have a very special Bday-Party! I will go to Inida then with two frineds from Twitter to meet other frineds there... And one friend is planning a big real Indian Party for me! We all will wear sari then... im so excited of it! Snd to visit India, feel the earth, smell it, touching old temples, feel the spirituality of this country... Somehow it feels so close to me, like... hmmm so close n versant.. With all my heart it pulls me to come... Cant await it.. But first i have to save the money, hope i can save enough...

So... i think this is all for today... And i dont feel so good today, little sick...

Bye bye

1 comment:

  1. hey happy belated birthday...

    May Allah bless you with all the happiness and success that you deserve...

    ReplyDelete