Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hi there

Today is the best day in my life! Something happend that i never have awaited:

My Idol, King Khan, the one and only Shah Rukh Khan has replyed one of my Tweets!!!

I'm untoldable, unbeliveable happy about that!

This morning, or afternoon at 12.30 my phone rang,  I was still in my bed, because i went to bed at 4.00am. Then my best Twitter Friend cryed into the Phone: Hey he has written to U!
First I understood only that he has written, but not to me... She said again and then I ran to my Laptop, started it and I can tell you all, It never needed so much time to start as in this moment before!
Then I searched and searched for his reply and the: there it was! Really, he has written to me, to a blind nobody from Switzerland... unbeliveable...

Will see u insha allah... thanx for ur kindness...

Still can't belive it! Im so happy... I danced, sang, cryed, loughed, all together...

I Do hope that he doesn't forget me and I really meet him... But i also think that he remember me and will meet me... fantastic feeling, I could embrace the whole world, shout out loud: Shah Rukh Khan has replyed me... Never thought that i could be as happy like this, and its a long, long time ago, i felt like this... And many many years that i have cryed tears because of happyness...

I dont know how to say how happy, proud and most notably honoured i feell. there are no word who can demonstrate that feeling... A bit like there are sitting two angels on my shoulders..

Im deeply, deeply tuched..

Bye

1 comment:

  1. i'm happy with you..for you dear,inshaallah you 'll meet him..he will remember you and come for you..stay hppy always :)touching post!
    From twitter
    @Beeros75

    ReplyDelete